Wingwoman

Atticus9292012

Atticus9292012

I have a guy friend I wanna help find a girl. I am a female. We are both single, but we are off limits to each other...long story, but we're not going to date. We have talked about going out and wingmanning for each other many times. I have been a wingwoman before, but mainly to other girls. The problem I find in doing it for guys, is everyone out thinks you're a couple....so you kind of have to go out in a group or separate. Any tips on how to pull this off? Thanks!

Frank2thepoint

You don't have to go out as a group or separately. You just have to show off the "we're only friends" vibe. Use the term "dude" on him, or call him "bro", even give him high fives once in a while. Aside from that, to be a wingwoman for a man you have to reel in the women. Socializing is easier for women (in general) so you can chat up other women, talk shop (lady stuff such as about boys), then put in a good word about your friend to the woman if she is single and available. Introduce them to each other, linger a little bit by introducing common topics the woman and your friend could talk about, and then excuse yourself. There are some Youtube videos on the topic which you peruse to give you an idea.

• Like 1

Hey, there's enough girls out there willing to intrude into a relationship that the only downside is those are crap girls. If you're the outgoing one, just lead him into groups of people and get the socializing started and make introductions.