What do you guys think of this friend's behaviour?

ziggue

I have this friend of mine...

She seems to benefit from my friendship a lot. To the point where I am starting to feel like she is taking advantage.

Most her friends are girls she met through me. Every time we go out all she focusses her attention on is picking up men.

When she drinks, notice her selfish side comes out more. She will sometimes, pick up, regardless of if I am there or not and I awkwardly get stuck there. Cause I have either had to much to drink to drive or there is no public transport around.

We have met this new guy friend recently. We met him on a night I organised to go out in. He and I ended up hooking up the third night we hung out on our own. She knows I like him. When we hang out all together, she takes over and it is like I am barely in the room. I end up snapping at them for that and they joined me in the conversation after. (All this another story me and this guy).

Our guy friend invited us all over to his house that night. I purposely not invited her cause I knew I would not get the chance to know him properly cause of her. I am glad I did that cause he and I obviously would not have gotten as close if she was there that night. We both had a awesome night that night to. Even just hanging out before hand.

I am not jealous or anything. Just irritated cause it feels like she takes over. Especially when she drinks.

Them 2 have kids the same age so they will hang out more as well. Worried she will make a move one night while drinking. I mentioned to him that would really hurt if he ended up with one of my best friends. It got a bit complicated after we hooked up. Still sorting that out.

My friend and I notice she tries pick up guys we like the look of. It's like she tries to compete with us to ensure in her mind that she is hotter then us. She already thinks she has the pick of the pack and gets a ruse shock when she gets turned down at some places we go to lol.

The places we go to that I invite her to.

Other then this she is fine but lately just feel like she gets to involved in my life at times. Then tries to benefit from it.

She admits to this guy friend of ours that she tries to benefit from friendships. That is fine to a certain extent but not to this point.

phase her out, just do not jump to be or do what she wants, politely, have a reason for being busy, or dump her, you can not control her

I believe you already complained about this friend on another thread of yours a while back and you were already advised to stop hanging out with her. What's the point of starting another thread to complain about her?