What tha???

TrebleClef

So...I have this male friend...that...when we first met (10 years ago), I was physically attracted to and I thought he was physically attracted to me and wanted to date me. It turns out that all he wanted was a romp. I declined, kept declining and will continue declining.

He has fetishes and freak tendencies that I just can't relate to nor handle. He'd call me scary and closed minded when I'd frown my nose up and say: "U R nasty!!" after he'd proposition me to take part in some down right FREAKY disgusting (IMO) things with him! We'd fall out, not communicate for weeks, then he'd contact me saying he missed me, etc.

We want totally opposite things out of life relative to the opposite sex. I want a friendship to relationship to marriage with a man. My friend vows that he's not interested in settling down, he doesn't want a relationship with a woman, he's happy being a bachelor, etc. Yet....he continues to proposition ME to do all this freaky crap with, to and for him. As I stated, my answer is an infinitive HAIL NO!! He'll pout (like a 2 y/o), stop talking to me (in my kindergarten voice: I'm not gonna play with u anymore!), then contact me after time passes.

Recently, he read on social media that I was in a relationship (post about that to come...OH BROTHER!!!!) and claimed that that's the reason I hadn't heard from him in over a month. He also claims that he's hurt by the fact that I'm in (or WAS in) a relationship. SMH. These kids...I mean men, I tell ya.

What tha?!?!?!

He sounds really f'd up. I guess he was suffering under the delusion that he was wearing you down and is now butthurt that you have an actual relationship as opposed to a creepy back-and-forth with a perv. Honestly, don't know why you don't just block him so he can't see what you do.

• Like 1

He most certainly doesn't not sound like someone you should keep company with, regardless if he may have other attributes you are fond of.

I am hardly offended by much and shocked by little, but as a man, I call his type for a man-baby. In fact it's probably offensive to kinder garden kids to call it kinder garden behavior, as I've seen young well behaved children be less dramatic. Anyway you find people acting like that in all ages, but personally I'd not want to deal with such. A drama free life is amazingly peaceful, not to forget that it's just pretty disrespectful and inconsiderate to go off like he has.

I know it's different from person to person but I much believe going from friendship to relationship and marriage if so desired by both, is the most meaningful path as well as best idea if you wish to establish a special and lasting connection with someone.

A male friend who's only interested in sex? Wow. Now i've heard it all.

Sarcasm aside, I would block this man out of your life. You aren't sexually compatible, you aren't really friends, you are in a relationship, so ignore him completely. He sounds like a toxic person to be around and is of no benefit to you.

You should also keep in mind that as far out in left field as this guy is, he's probably not above trying to sabotage your relationships, so I really think you ought to block him.