best friend lost when I found the one and only

ConstantlyBlake

ConstantlyBlake

:confused:

I lost a "so called friend", who introduced me to my true soul mate. Recognition of myself in them is how I concluded my find, search and long-term commitment in looking to see, feel, be as I am with this mate, my soul longed for was at a perfect halt.

15 years of friendship was lost due to hatred, jealousy and her envies ways. I ignored the red flags as most people would when searching for love. It finally clicked after exhaling from a long journey searching for the "Right One".

Should one lose to find a wonderful prize? Why when love is found, bonds unfold which you also uphold in the same respective way as finding your perfect mate?

To feel in sync and feel at ease with a best friend who helped find my true mate; it really hurts to find that her own desires were the only inquires she had in mind when planting my union. Betrayal is not even the word to describe this action that was done upon me especially by someone who knew how broken and bruised my heartbeat was.

:confused:

I lost a "so called friend", who introduced me to my true soul mate. Recognition of myself in them is how I concluded my find, search and long-term commitment in looking to see, feel, be as I am with this mate, my soul longed for was at a perfect halt.

15 years of friendship was lost due to hatred, jealousy and her envies ways. I ignored the red flags as most people would when searching for love. It finally clicked after exhaling from a long journey searching for the "Right One".

Should one lose to find a wonderful prize? Why when love is found, bonds unfold which you also uphold in the same respective way as finding your perfect mate?

To feel in sync and feel at ease with a best friend who helped find my true mate; it really hurts to find that her own desires were the only inquires she had in mind when planting my union. Betrayal is not even the word to describe this action that was done upon me especially by someone who knew how broken and bruised my heartbeat was.

My apologies, but I find this post to be very convoluted. It looks like you are trying to communicate in the manner of prose but it really is a very inefficient way to converse with us.

Is this a vent? Are you seeking advice? Do you want sympathy or constructive criticism?

Before you submit your post, read your writing aloud and see if it lends itself to easy understand or if you find yourself confused too.

From my own observation, if you communicate this way with your friend then there really is no surprise why you are no longer friends. If friends have difficulties, easy communication is needed if there is any chance of reconciling.

• Author
ConstantlyBlake

I am not attempting to confuse others. bottom Line

I knew her 4 15 yrs (so called best friend) she has always been jealous of me but I always made her feel at ease.

Her reasons for hooking me up with my soon to be husband so she can continue borrowing money.

When he put a stop to it and she was convinced I did she started bad mouthing me. Knowing my sweetheart had a past of girls abusing him financially. I went from great girl to be careful she is just like your ex. I had to let her go.

Thats easier.

Sorry but that is not a friend... She has used to as well as your other half... Better off cutting ties.

Too much drama...

Can't be doing with it. Keep life simple and you will be happier.

• Author
ConstantlyBlake

the hardest thing in life is realizing that you had a friend who in reality was jealousy, envies and just for themselves. When you see the signs of sadness when others would boosr about me I would change subject or even put myself down and speak on their accomplishments. That is what a friend does. A friend doesnt hate or get upset and find ways to discredit you. Friendships are hard to find and when you find a true friend never let go because I truly believe "friends" doesnt exist anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Your post is quite similar to my last post! I am pondering how to move forward after being introduced to my fiance by a very good friend who now is treating me differently and very easily offended/jealous despite my attempts to keep our friendship strong. I am getting so tired of it. I'm sorry you went through this too. :(