Why is she acting like this?

scubasteve

So this girl rejected me cause she wants to go back to her ex but wants to be friends. I rarely go out, so I decide to go to a bar on a Friday night due to a long week of crap from work. I post a status saying long week of heck, and I'm enjoying myself. She texts me a couole of days later saying she read my status and thinks it's about her rejecting me and feels bad what has hsppen between us.

1. No where in my status says her name or has anything to do with her. 2. Why does she think it's always about her? When I am trying to have fun and enjoy myself? 3. Now she's pissed at me for no reason why.

Yeah, that whole, "let's be friends" bit has never worked out for me all that well.

Unrequited feelings just never drop off my shoulders, and the wanting doesn't ebb. YMMV

So this girl rejected me cause she wants to go back to her ex but wants to be friends. I rarely go out, so I decide to go to a bar on a Friday night due to a long week of crap from work. I post a status saying long week of heck, and I'm enjoying myself. She texts me a couole of days later saying she read my status and thinks it's about her rejecting me and feels bad what has hsppen between us.

1. No where in my status says her name or has anything to do with her. 2. Why does she think it's always about her? When I am trying to have fun and enjoy myself? 3. Now she's pissed at me for no reason why.

Delete her off of your facebook. Or change your setting so she can't see your updates, give her limited access to your page.

You can't be 'friends' with someone you like ,especially since she turned you down and went back to her ex. What you do in your life is none of her business - So actually DO delete her from fb.

• Like 1

OH, why is she doing this? Who knows. Wanting to poke an open wound, who knows what lies in the hearts of others. I've always felt it best to not guess and obsess over the motives of other people.

If it hurts you in some way for her to do this, then ask her WTF is up?

She just may have concern about you. How long has it been since the rejection?

If she cares about staying friends she'll stop otherwise, drop her from your social media.

• Like 1
Delete her off of your facebook. Or change your setting so she can't see your updates, give her limited access to your page.

You can't be 'friends' with someone you like ,especially since she turned you down and went back to her ex. What you do in your life is none of her business - So actually DO delete her from fb.

Don't bother doing this. That will just make her wonder why you're Facebook friends with her, because it sends the message of "you're a problem in my life but I don't have the balls to be honest with you, so I'll send you mixed messages instead." Don't do it. Same thing happened to me. Now I think the guy is a complete jerk.

Just delete and block her from your Facebook page. Clean break is best.

OH, why is she doing this? Who knows. Wanting to poke an open wound, who knows what lies in the hearts of others. I've always felt it best to not guess and obsess over the motives of other people.

If she cares about staying friends she'll stop otherwise, drop her from your social media.

Exactly. If she cares about your friendship, she'll at least be respectful and honest with you. But if she doesn't care, she'll just gaslight you to make herself feel better, in which case she's cuckoo for cocoa puffs and you're better off without someone that emotionally unstable/manipulative in your life.

• Author

Thanks guys now she tells me I don't want you to get mad if I post something about who I hang out with. Meaning her ex. But I told her I won't. This girl has got some serious bi polar issuses, or personality disorder.

• Author

It's been a month since my rejection

This girl doesn't stop to think that you've got other things happening in your life besides what happened with her last month. She wants to think it's about her because she likes drama. I would just reassure her that it's not about her. Then, end the conversation. She can choose to believe you or not, either way it doesn't matter. Don't worry what she thinks.