Girl says she has a lot to tell later, good or bad sign?

Sypderman

I'm a guy and I have this very good female platonic friend that I've known for few years. Later we became close and started talking more and more. It was her who started getting us closer although I am also all for chatting too and I do my part as well. We trust each other and all, she talks about guys and I talked about a girl but that didn't work out but thats another story. She makes time to chat with me when possible, despite her busy schedule.

In the past week we haven't talked much due to an illness. She recently got back about a post of mine and said that it's sad that those girls don't see how great I am as a person (they were using me). She also said she has a lot of info to tell me later what does that mean?

I think it just means she was too busy to catch you up on everything right then. She's probably scrambling to catch up on her own life after the illness.

• Author

Thanks, it does kinda sound right. I thought she was having issues with me thinking I was interested in her but perhaps I was overreacting. Would a girl say something like this "tell you later" if she was having such issues? At least she said i'm awesome.