How to get to the friendship stage?

Sugarkane

I've been trying to make mum friends this year, with no luck. People didjt return to one group, when I was told they would. This was really disappointing. Another one I was the only one who took going there every week seriously. Another one people with bad English and not friendly. This sucks.

Don't take things TOO seriously! I have the impression you got there and you need to have a friend when you go home! When it's not the case, you're pissed off and everyone is such a biatch!

Be friendly! Listen to people, listen not only to what they say but how they act! Don't judge people too quickly, you don't know them!

Go there to have a good time, to change your mind, not forcing friendships! People sense that, makes me go running when a person I don't know yet bugs me and gets too close! I hate that, and I would also flake out! Makes things awkward! I can be friendly but I don't have to be friends with anyone! I choose my friends, I don't need someone who does it for me! :D

Sit back in the conversation, listen to what others say, throw in your story from time to time and never expect anything from people! It's a friendly group and everyone is free to do what the heck they want!

So instead of accusing how rude and unfriendly they are, think about what you could have done to scare them of!

Key point is to keep things light and don't go there searching for a friendship! That happens naturally and if the group is weird, change it!

It's really that simple!