Anything i can do?

FrostBlaze

Then again, should i ? I think i should but idk.

I have this friend, best friend really. She is 20, young and immature, home alone since her parents live in another country to earn more $$.

With all her freedom she seems to be going haywire a little, i was happy for her at first since she was a big introvert and not going out at all, so she slowly started.

But now she goes clubbing absolutely every night, drinks a heck lot and bringz booze at home, hangs out with her more slutty friends, her schedule is really ****ed up lately and she just seems to be messing with her life, no work or anything.

It's not my place to intervene...i think? But i really hate to see her like this, however if she enjoys it, who am i to intervene, right?

What would you folk do?:\ I feel she is wasting her life, i feel that if i try anything she will just get mad at me and not listen.

All started when her 3 year bf broke up with her few months ago.

Her behavior seems pretty standard for a lot of 20-year-olds, to be honest.

I think the only thing you could possibly do is ask her in a non-judgmental way if she's doing alright. Like, "You've been doing a lot of partying since your breakup, and I'm just wondering if everything is okay with you?" If she says she's fine, just say okay, and tell her you're there for her if she ever needs to talk. Try not to make it obvious that you're worried about her because that might drive her away from you.