Suck in the middle, trying to both friend, need ...

PuppetLife

Too many problems at once. As i said before about the movie problem, it's not solve yet. But now a new problem pops up. Well, basically A wants to have a party at my place. And B have said before that she is upset because she feel like we are excluding her and i promise her that next time, i will invite her if i'm the one organising the event. But, since A want to have a party at my place, then i'm kind of the one who organise it, but i won't be able to invite B because A dislike B. But i can't tell B that i'm having a party at my house but can't invite her because A doesn't like you.

But if B finds out, she is going to get so mad at me and won't forgive me. She'll think that i didn't keep my promise and exclude her AGAIN.

Also, A might not like the fact that i went and watch the movie with B, but that's in another post, so let's not talk about it now.

Another thing is, A hasn't been to my house. And since she is leaving, i kind of want her to at least come once, but as i describe before... there are some problems...

• Author

"Stuck in the middle, trying to please both friends, need help " was the title, something happen to my typing, sorry