Friend from travelling has sort of randomly decided to visit

I went travelling late last year and made some cool new friends. One girl I've been chatting to a lot on WhatsApp since December. She was pretty depressed over Xmas and January and I basically just did my best, over a 8 hour time zone difference, to cheer her up. I think she really appreciated it. We stayed in touch pretty much every day and shared photos of our daily lives a fair bit (nothing rude if that's what you're thinking!)

I told her I will almost certainly be in her country later this year (September I think) to see a Formula 1 race, and told her I would love to take her to see it with me which she seemed pretty excited about (possibly more the thought and kindness than the actual sport in question, haha).

Recently though she said her friends are too busy this year to do a holiday together. So she wants to come visit me (13 hour flight) and stay at my place for a week or two, in the summer. I've just signed her sponsor form so she can get a tourist visa.

Tonight she asked randomly if I like girls with nail polish... lol? I think she was with girly friends and they were talking girly stuff. I think I gave an acceptable answer.

Back in January when she was depressed I told her when I feel down I work on exercise, go running or cycling. And that then I usually feel better for a while. I told her she should try it. She seemed to take this on board as she started running and in recent weeks has really stepped it up and seems to go running every couple of days.

I don't know what to make of all this. It will be great to see her again and actually make the friendship "real" again. I don't know if she is expecting something more though? She is quite an insecure girl judging from things we've talked about. Maybe she really finds comfort in me? She is very sweet hearted.

I think you all know what question I am asking here :p