does this mean my friend is an introvert or something else?

alison1

i could tell she likes me because she invites me to do things. however, she never has anything to say. she only says empty things. She can only make small talk, like "this line is long" or "i'm so hungry". A few nights ago at dinner, i didn't say anything to see if she would, and she didn't. if her door is open, i usually come back from class to say hi. however, today i didn't, just to test her. she didn't come say hi to me even though she saw me leave the bathroom. she only speaks when spoken to. I'm hurt that since one day i don't speak to her, she doesn't speak to me.

i think she has good social skills. she is nice, polite, can make good small talk. but she cannot keep a conversation. She smiles and looks happy.

Not every friendship you make is gonna be like the movie Beaches...

Some friends you're gonna have a close bond with, like you can tell them anything...some friends you're only gonna see them when you see them....some friends you'll only do things like movie and a dinner with.

So, take this girl for what she's worth...If what she offers isn't enough for you, then find another friend.

• Like 1