Help! i can't approach my good friend

I have a really good friend who I get along with great. I am madly in love with her and would do anything for her.

Her girl friends know this, and say we look really cute together. She may or may not know. But what drives me insane is that she hangs out with as many as four other guys, never invites me, and is the only girl there.

I love her to death and I have no idea how to approach her to tell her I am in love with her without making it seem awkward or embarassing. Plus, the fact that she hangs out with all these guys from a different school, and her being the only girl there drives me to the brink of insanity.

Please help before I go nuts (if I haven't before you read this). I really really need help.

You need to ask her out and show her a good time.

Do something that she really likes, or something that she never done.

You need to make her feel like hanging out with you is better and fun than 4 other guys.

Let me tell you something she probable likes you and she is just waiting for you to say something,

go a tell her how you fell before is too late, Almost a girls do those thin like hanging out with other boys to make the one we like jealous that is normal she probable likes you.