When is Enough, Enough?

CannibalQu33n

CannibalQu33n

Hey Guys && Gals,

I am a young lady who has been dating (on and off) for the last 3 years. He's the only guy I have dated and it seems through our relationship we have hurt each other a lot. I guess we were just kids (me 15, he 16) but we still are kids just bigger brains lol.

In december I told him that I didn't want to be his girlfriend any more, That if things were to carry on things would have to be more serious....

Well we were engaged, then he lied this is for me when the big break happend I guess...... He told a bunch of people I bought the ring from walmart and made him purpose to me...This was a load of sh*t.

I didn't know he told people that but I ended up losing a lot of friend because of his actions...A few weeks later when one of my girl friends told me the truth I snapped I moved most of my stuff out that day.

So a few months of not talking and having over half my stuff moved out thinking he would ask me what was up or confess. I confronted him and then moved out within the month. After month and a half since I've been moved out for 2 weeks straight he's called me crying. He's begged me to marry him, I'm tired....its not the first time we've hurt each other like this.....

So I ignored him more....so now its been about 6 months....I went on a date...it was weird... but then I got a call from one of my old roommates that I had a speeding ticket.... When I went to the registry to go pay the $89 bucks (construction zone :mad:) they told me a man had paid it earlier that day....he paid it for me and my roommate said he had brought the mail home and was out for the rest of the day....

After talking with my roommate I went home....the next week I was leaving in the morning for work and on the front step were grocries and dog food for my puppy....The milk was still cold...

So I ignored that too No way was I going to give in...Then 3 days ago my car was stupid and decided to uhm... take a rest on the free way during rush hour traffic. So the only tow truck I could afford was on the other side of town and apparently has a contract with my ex's work place which I was not aware of because I paid the tow truck drive then caught a cab home.

The next morning my car was back at my house with a note inside... "I'm sorry princess, I will never stop trying to show you I can be better then what I was. I know what you deserve and I want to give that to you. Have a good day at work and a safe drive."

So my question is do I call him and go to dinner talk about how things would have to be different if we dated again or do I ignore him and let him keep doing this?

Thanks for reading!!!! honesty is the best policy, I appreciate all perspectives!