I can't get any friend

Sebastian Aponte

Sebastian Aponte

I live in latin america so i apologize myself if i make mistakes when wirting. Im 18 years old. i think im really lonely to be teenage. Im not sure what the reason is. I consider myself cheerfull and outgoing. The problem is that my ''friends'' dont act as i expect a friend should act, i know that one shouldn't expect anything from nobody but still... the point is that after some time people just begin to avoid me or they just simply desappear. For example, my best friends and i dont talk anymore, we're a sort of extrangers at talking. Also, when chatting on facebook most of the time my ''friends'' just read the message but most of the times i get no answer or they say simple things like ''yes, sure, OMG''. In fact that drives me mad. I spent most of my vacations and free time infront of a PC screen or swimming which is really sad and desappoiting. I wish i was one of those teens who go out almost everyday, who have that best friend to hang out with at any time or even been called at least once a week. I dont know what to do, I know im the problem, this has happened all my life. Think about this: During 18 years you've made no real friends, that is only possible if there's a problem with yourself. I'm sick of wasting my youth, i mean i dont do the things that people of my age are supposed to do i have to confort with staying at home all day long. Can anybody help me? Or does someone feel the same way? HELP