That guy.

ahmedelsaka

ahmedelsaka

Hey

There is this guy Jacob I knew for a long time. He is a good friend of mine, he is really cool and nice. But about 3 years ago when he came to the same school as me, and apparently, he is doing quite well. Everyone loves him and everyone loves him. Too much. See my problem is that everyone likes him and sees him as a super close friend that they can trust more than anyone. And he is just normal. And now everyone i liked just started trusting him more than me, they start to not talk to me like before, they just start to see him as the close person and tell him everything.

Now i know that you are just going to say "its not Jacobs fault, its the people that go for him"

I thought that but literally EVERYONE is like that. EVERYONE! i just feel alone, and I feel like nobody likes me. My girlfriend left me because she liked him (he didn't even like her) One of my closest friends Layla was really close to me and she used to tell me everything and trust me. when he started talking to her, she just started trusting him more than me. I hate it when he just starts saying he doesen't care for what people think of him but he just wants attention. I HATE THAT.

I really hate this. I never felt so alone.

whichwayisup

The guy sounds like a narcissist.

Sooner or later his shi.t will begin to stink.

Find some new friends, away from this crowd. Sorry that they ditched for this guy.