How to stop friendship?

Hi people,

I have one friend from high school,I am 27,she is 28,after high school,for 8 yrs we saw each other only 2 or 3 times,and last January she sent me request on fb,and we arrange to see each other again.

Then we started seeing each other more often,but in that time,ex bf left me for another woman out of nowhere after 7 yrs of RS,and just moved in with her,so I was broken,destroyed,and in deep depression.And this friend of mine was one of rare people in that time,she listened to me and was support.

But when I started to have normal life,after 6 months,she started pressing me with going out in clubs,where she attracts totally wrong people,and it started to drive me crazy.In meantime,I went aboard to work,and I am coming home every one month,and every time I am home and ask her to see each other,to talk,she makes it that she can't before 10 in the night?????????

I feel stupid somehow,now it looks to me that she was there for me only because of her selfish needs,bcs she has no close friends,her best friend is her mother,she is not open minded at all,and in some moments she is jaleous and evil.She asks me everything about me,my family,friends,and she tells me so little about herself.

She told me that she will never love someone that much as I did ex bf,her goal is to marry someone who has money.She even dated 20 yrs older man who had wife and children,and he was promising her divorce...She has in the same time 3 guys she is seeing...and so many things,which are completely opposite of my moral and views.

I would run away immediately from anybody like that,but the problem is that I think that I owe her for listening to me when I was in pain...