friend comes and then goes...

insearchof

its wierd how a certain person can come into ur life so fast and then leave so easy....few months ago a girl came into my life wanting to get to know me "relationship wise" well that lasted about 2 weeks then we quit talkin to eachother in that way cause she found another guy to get involved with...well..there was a time there when we didnt talk at all for like a month...i didnt care because i didnt know her that much then.....but her and her boyfriend at the time broke up and she came back to me as a FRIEND....she came back hard.....we spent the next 3-4 months togther...we were unseperable as friends......we loved eachothers company...we admitted thsi to eachother constantly and she always told me she loved me before we left talking to eachother and she always wanted me to say it back...i asked her on several occasions if she thoguht of me as a dating partner but she always considered me as a friend....her best friend.....she always came to me for help.....we were so close...we got into somethin new everyday....well...after about 4 or so months of this....her old boyfriend of 3 years or so came back into her life....they decided to date again....and she pretty much shut me completely out of her life....about 4 months have passed since the day that this happened and we see eachother occasionally....sometimes no words are spoken and sometimes she will say hi and thats all thats said.....why would someone do soemthing liek this

Oh, any number of reasons. She might have liked things about you both equally and then the other guy did something to tip the balance. Maybe the other guy made her mad and then made up to her. It's really hard to tell. It's just wretched when it happens.

white_angelbreath

The girl has her reasons. It's no use to keep asking what were those reasons unless you ask her what were they you'll never know. Sometimes it's just "****" thinking about those things making you even more confused or think more about it, just better to leave it as is. You'll never know someday you'll have the answer to your questions.