i dont no wot to do about my ex please help

katielou24

I dont no what to do

Ive had been with steven for 11 months. And he dumped me the day after out 11 month. Because he thought it was what i wanted. But it wasn't and i told him that and i have been trying everything i can to get him back. When he comes over he kisses me and hugs me and doesn't stop it i like it though. then when i say to him will u take me back i just always says i dont no. and im like why cant u just give me a straight answer because i feel like he is leading me on.. Then when we talk to one and other on the phone he always tells me he loves me but when i get to the topic about us getting together he says sorry. I have done everything i can for him. I think im inlove with him beleive it or not its just i dont no who he feels. But i have done something really terrible to him i got really close with his like Best friend and i regret it..and i told him that. But the thing is i didn't do anything with his best friend because i love steven.. please help i dont no wot to do or wot he feels about me please someone help.

If words and actions don't agree...judge by the actions. Steven say he loves you but will not "get together". (Whatever that means. I hope at least one of you knows.) It seems that both of you do not communicate clearly.

If I were you, I'd would let him know clearly how I felt about him, and what I hoped we could have together. And I'd listen to his answer. And if he can't give a straight answer, I'd move on, because I can't stand the waffling and the wishiwashiness.

zarathustra

Steven is not being honest with you. He's "Gaslighting" you.

An honest man does not end a relationship of about a year and tell his spurned lover that he's doing this for her.

An honest man does not tell his ex-lover that he still loves her, but then tells her to drop dead when the ex reciprocates.

An honest man does not torment an ex-lover by playing with her mind, emotions and feelings.

I suspect Steven is "playing " you for reasons known only to him.

He appears to be manipulative and cruel.

I recommend moving on.

Do you know the real reason why he dumped you? Why would he say it's what you want when you don't want it in the first place?

Better divert your attention to something else. NO person would dump someone when that someone means a lot to him.

southernbelle2

katielou-

you need to drop that fellow... i totally agree with zarathustra's comments. i can really relate to what you're going through. i dated a guy for like 7 months, things, i thought were going well, and then all of a sudden he ended it because of the distance factor (he was away at college) (blah..), actually, he was dumping me to get back to his ex... anyway, he still kept calling me-like clockwork, i could always count on it--, telling me that he missed me and that he loved me (which he had never mentioned before), that he had made the biggest mistake in his life, and he wanted to be with me--it sounded really good, haha. he was doing this behind his girlfriend's back, i felt bad, but then again, he was all i wanted and it didn't matter to me who i hurt. of course, i believed it, and went along with it for about a year and a half later. its silly, but it took me that long to realize that he was just messing with my head, he didn't want me, but he didn't want anyone else to have me either. i was tired of playing his games, being his "girl on the side", and totally sick of listening to his lies. i also realized that if he was going to come back to me, he would have come back already. i walked away and i am so glad that i did. there is definitely something better for me out there and i wont settle for anything else. you should live by that too! i'm sure you're young like i am! your life is too precious to waste on some guy! let me know how everything is going!