Being friends with my ex

ahmedelsaka

Hey,

There is this girl that i liked and i hooked up with for a while, but after we broke up we kept in touch and got quite close, Like really close, she got a boyfriend after me, and broke up with him because she wanted to stay and hang out with me. we were close but after a year like that we started to fight, she started fading away from me, and as we grew farther apart, it grew harder to just comunicate lie before, she used to like me above all others as a friend, but then she started disliking me because she thought that i would get jealous easily or get sad easily, i felt ashamed and like a drama-queen, but then at the end of the summer holiday, we talked, things got better between us. just as we made up, i promised myself that i would be better for her and just keep things simple and stay happy. two days she gets a boyfriend and deletes me from facebook, stops texting or calling me. and all we have is that she just smiles to me when she sees me at school. we stayed like that for 2 months, i miss her, she was a close friend. but i didnt think of her as much, but last week, i was just talking to my friend and then when her bf left, she started talking to me, we talked for a looong time,it was fun, and enjoyable. But after that, it was hard to talk to her, i want to wait for her at her bus and when she is there,i go to say hi, but then i stop. i want an easy way to just approach her. in a friendly way.

coffeebean201

So she has a new boyfriend ....... and when he's around she doesn't talk to you?

Sounds like she talks to you when she can.

todreaminblue
Hey,

There is this girl that i liked and i hooked up with for a while, but after we broke up we kept in touch and got quite close, Like really close, she got a boyfriend after me, and broke up with him because she wanted to stay and hang out with me. we were close but after a year like that we started to fight, she started fading away from me, and as we grew farther apart, it grew harder to just comunicate lie before, she used to like me above all others as a friend, but then she started disliking me because she thought that i would get jealous easily or get sad easily, i felt ashamed and like a drama-queen, but then at the end of the summer holiday, we talked, things got better between us. just as we made up, i promised myself that i would be better for her and just keep things simple and stay happy. two days she gets a boyfriend and deletes me from facebook, stops texting or calling me. and all we have is that she just smiles to me when she sees me at school. we stayed like that for 2 months, i miss her, she was a close friend. but i didnt think of her as much, but last week, i was just talking to my friend and then when her bf left, she started talking to me, we talked for a looong time,it was fun, and enjoyable. But after that, it was hard to talk to her, i want to wait for her at her bus and when she is there,i go to say hi, but then i stop. i want an easy way to just approach her. in a friendly way.

its hard to talk to her because you have feelings for her....you are going to have to overcome them to approach her.....it will eb liek startign from scratch...i often find it best to start at the beginning you dotn get confused then so push down what has happened in the past and treat it liek a new beginnign and start there...the more you see her the probably easier it will get .....i have found that...it is desensitizing to face the person you have feelings for as much as possible.........good luck....deb