Disgusted by friend's behaviour

Kristal

This is my first post here and I apologize in advance for the ick factor, but I really had to get this off my chest!

-----------

I've known this client, Lana (not her real name), for several years and found her company interesting, have been over to her house for dinner on a few occasions, but after the last time, never again!

She fiddled with my hair and rubbed my shoulder a few times as she went by (I didn't respond, I'm not touchy-feely but know that some women are). And she went on and on, "Oh, you're so beautiful dahling", "You're so sweet", . . . .

But the worst was in the middle of a conversation she suddenly started sighing and stroking her neck with one hand and rubbing her breasts and tweaking/pulling her nipples with her other hand! It was awful, I was so creeped out by it! I should have stood up and left but I was still numb from my Dad's passing away the previous week. So I just stared in another direction until she got up to serve dinner.

Then, the dinner. . . . she had cooked chicken for the first time (she's late 50's) and didn't know how to carve it with a knife, she said. Soooooo, she took it in her bare hands and proceeded to pull the wings and legs off and some of the breast meat, too. Her fingers were dripping with grease, so she puts them all the way in her mouth and sucks the grease off. "Would you like a wing or a leg?" she asks, touching all the meat with her fingers.:sick:

Needless to say I ate mostly salad and left soon afterward. I think she may be lesbian. Over time her comments about men were quite negative; she seemed jealous of the man I was seeing, was negative about men in general, how they always take advantage of women, she has only been on one date in her life, is disgusted by the male anatomy, just to give a few examples.

She was at my business the other day and wanted to try on a ring. "Would you put it on for me?" she asks, sticking out her finger. I complied out of politeness but I won't do it again. Just a bit too creepy for me. She suggested getting together over the holidays, but never again. I am not homophobic, but she crossed a line.

Anyway, there's my vent, that evening was so disturbing and I don't think I could ever be friends with her after that.

Edited by Kristal