Flirting with my fiance

Metal_Muffin

So, just to start, i am angry and infact i am savage with her. I just need to get it off my chest. I also know 100% that she does not have any feelings for my other half.

Well this saturday was my christmas party and we always take couples. It was a dinner and dance affair. Im lucky enough that i work with my best friend. She is married and has a beauiful baby boy who is my god son. In June next year i am getting married and she is my bridesmaid.

Anyway going back to the christmas do my mate got smashed basically and her husband ended up in another party room, i think now to get away from her. She was literally all over my other half, i felt so sorry for him and he was brilliant. Didnt encourage, keep pushing her away and bless him he looked so uncomfortable. However she would not let off, she just was all over him and it has made me beyond angry. I know she was drunk but this morning i have numourous people at work come up to me and tell me how uncomfortable they felt with her behaviour. Half of them have told me how she deserved a black eye!!!

I just feel quite hurt and let down by her. I know she was only doing it to wind me up and then after her husband going off into another party, i imagine she felt quite left out, jealous even.