Backstabbing friend??

Well this is how it went....Im 15 years old and my best friends name is Kayla. We have been thru so much you wont each believe fo instance 2 summers ago I met my love of my life and it ended up her that guy and I became so close and theres memories since. Well recently her and I got into deep stuff. Lets just say we got causght steeling some stuff. We swore we'd look out for each others backs. So it was all good, until I heard she was blaming it all on me and sayin it was all my fault I was so sadd and madd. Then she tries to deny it all and I can so tell when shes lying thn a few hours l8a she tells me she said to her mom I put the stuff in her purse but she didnt blame it all on me.... I donno wut to think........ Wut should I do??? Im hearin sooo many diff stories

I thnk you ought not to steal stuff with your friends and expect them to keep their mouths shut. In the end, most people will talk. For two people to keep a secret, it's best that one of them be dead.

Stop committing crimes with friends. Forgive this one. It's only natural to crack and give in when the pressure is on.

Fedup&givingup

Don't do anything like it again where having to tell something so incriminating will have to come up. Like Tony said, your friend was caught, and the natural thing to do to get yourself out of a jam will be to blame it on someone else.

If you are true best friends, don't let this destroy your friendship. Just don't be doing anything illegal to have to lie and blame it on each other. I can understand how you feel betrayed, and honestly, your friend did sabotage your reputation to her parents...I wonder how much her parents are going to trust letting her be around you.

"yea I know but it was her idea and she shouldnt have blamed it all on me"

The difference between grown-ups and children is that those who have grown up take responsiblity for their actions and do not blame others for their abnormal behavior. There are not a lot of grown-ups in the world.

Let this be a lesson. Don't let others suck you in to doing things you know are wrong. The consequences for committing crimes are identical whether it was YOUR idea or SOMEBODY ELSES'S.

Now use this opportunity to grow up and take the blame for this. And, most of all, learn that the ONLY person in the world you can trust to keep something secret is YOURSELF...and then sometimes that doesn't even work!!!