friend just changed?

ahmedelsaka

hey,

ok this is one of my friends , we werent that close but we know our limits and we still know joking bout talking to each other, even though we were friends but not like super best friends close, but i dont know why or what has been happening to him, but he has turned into a total a**hole, all i want is to talk to him like we used to, and he starts messing around, and i cant really verbally defend myself that well, im just not that good at that, i have a weak personality and never know what to do back and in the end, i end up looking like a fool, and i really dont enjoy him saying things like that, not because of how i look, it is just disturbing to hear him say things like that, i dont know why he had just changed, but i cant fight back in any way, as im a weak person in genral, i could get beat up easily, and i cant defend myself verbally, i just am a weak person. im just like that, i dont know hy he is like that, he never leaves me alone, he takes it as joking, i told him to stop, but he called me a f*ggot and continued. i hate this. FML

With what you say about your personality, first I would like to say that it doesn't happen overnight.

Next is to work on yourself then your friends, when you build your confidence and self-esteem, you'll no longer look like the fool.

Learn to live with yourself before you live with others is what I say.

It may seem abit narcissistic at first, but to take care of yourself should be a priority.

When someone tries to hurt you jokingly, they are usually asking for forgiveness. Those who don't are just jerking you around, see no value in you and just do it for kicks and laughs to make themselves feel better.

Gain that confidence and his jokes won't phase you. Then he'll become annoyed and stop.

i believe you are underestimating yourself. I think a good fight is what you need.. once you know you can survive .. you wont fear it and will easily rise to the occassion. I know i sound off but nothing help yourself esteem like being punched in the face. I firmly believe that our niceties in our society is doing a disservice to many young boys. These coming of age rituals existed to build up character... now with great freedom come great responsibility .. so stay level headed. Do you have a brother or maybe you can just sock it to this guy.. your choice. its not about violence! Its about character !!!