Is this a new beginning? What do I need to do now ?

King Bowls

So as a lot of you know as most of y'all have probably seen my previous posts, I'm back. But except things seem to be better. Most people on here have probably seen my previous posts, and know what my deal is. For those who haven't or have forgotten, its a girl I'm friends with who over a period of about 4 weeks left me hanging multiple times. In that I mean things like her not responding to texts in 2-3 days sometimes a week, and it being fairly obvious she was ignoring me because she posted stuff on Facebook.

So the week before last, I'd found out she had a boyfriend and messaged her on facebook saying I think our friendship is evaporating and things like that. Well, last week on Tuesday morning she actually texted me, saying I should go to her game this Saturday to watch her dance at the halftime show. I ended up going. Her boyfriend didn't. After, when I was sitting with her brother who was next to her parents, her mom asked me if I was spending the night, I said no because I had no ideas of that. And that ended up working out. We went to her house, stayed up late and had a good time. Question-I did get to sleep with her and her friend (who's a girl) in the same bed. She slept right next to me. I know this sounds dumb (my lack of relationship experience is obvious) but does this mean anything since she has a bf? I mean, she was fairly close and at one point while she was sleeping? (I don't know if she was or not) she grabbed my arm for about 20 minutes. I didn't know what to think. Does this piece to the puzzle fit if she has a bf? Do y'all think they see it as meaningless?

One more thing, for the first time in 4 weeks, last week we actually texted "smoothly" as In there was not any 1+ day responses and the language in her texts indicated she was excited I was going. Thing is, I want to continue this!! I don't want this to be where it was a one and done deal where the communication was there only because she wanted me to go to her game. I want to keep talking to her, whether it's Skype, Facebook texting whatever. But I just am not sure how because I don't want to text her and be ignored and go back to square 1. I know I need to be patient, it payed off last time. So what do I do here?

please help I see this as a chance to turn it around since I got to see her face to face for the first time since late July.

BloomManifesto

I wouldn't rush into anything but if you like her, you should let her know. When she has a boyfriend may not be the best time, but you know the details of the situation better than I do. You have to be careful though, if you tell her you like and she doesn't feel the same way it could kill what's left of the friendship, it's not a hundred percent but it does happen.

The thing is you're going to have to take that risk if you want her to know how you feel. Play it slow for awhile and build up it to, drop some hints that you like her and see if she responds well to that.

As far as sleeping next to her, I'd put more weight on that if her friend wasn't there and it was just the two of you alone. But still it's something.

If your friendship is already evaporating and you really do like this girl it's better to try and to have it go nowhere then to wonder about it for the next few years. Sometimes you get second chances, sometimes you don't.

Weigh your options and decide which one looks best to you.

Good luck.

Best,

Bloom

• Author

I agree. I think it's best to weigh in my options. After I left her house Sunday I texted that night saying I hope we can hang out again. Never got a response, but I didn't expect one given it wasn't a question.

I think I'm going to wait a little longer to text her. Because now I actually think about it, I havnt even gone 4 full 24 hour days with out seeing her. And maybe it's just a "break". And I think, unlike before this is a different landscape if that makes sense heading into this. I think at some point she'll text me again. Thank you for the advice!!!