male best friend, love you

All guys I've liked-liked or attempted to date just kind of forget about me in no time. It's meeting someone and they sound soo positive about seeing you again, doing this and that, and then you try to keep contact but they don't, don't seem so interested anymore. My male friend however, he's there! Always.

We chat most days, share sadness and happiness and have done for 1.5 yrs. We meet up to play sports though he's better than me, and is competetive, and he don't let me pay for anything cos I'm a student. He listens to whatever I got in my head, he can tell when I don't feel good, he hugs me and he well.. he's just so much better than all other guys.

It's easy to start liking him even more, thinking of him as something more.. though that type of attraction seem to lack irl, I think, though sometimes it's like we got this magic bond and we make eachother laugh nonstop.

Sometimes I think that I don't like him much, other days, like today, I love him.

Best friend love you.. I wish I could have an even better relationship with you but I am so thankful I have you in my life. And whever you get a GF again, horrible thought, I will not be happy cos then I will be less, maybe much less :( And you won't meet me anymore cos you're good guy.