what to say to him?

ahmedelsaka

ahmedelsaka

hey :)

im going to make this short and quick and thanks to whoever replied as I really need it :)

OK i love this girl but she was madly in love with a friend of mine, and when they were together, they kissed and he touched her and he was happy with her, but i couldnt stand seeing them together, i kept on telling her stuff like how i love her, i wanted to be with her soo much and i still do, and they got problems, but im not sure if it was from me, now he currently hates her and she hates him, he is still a good friend of mine, but for some reason i still have a huge grudge on him, but i ignore as his brother is my brothers best friend, now, if i ask to be together with her again, she will accept, but i dont know how to tell her ex, i really want this, and more than anything :/ do you have any advice on what i should tell him? btw, me and her have been best friends and we are really close now and she even said that she wouldnt really want any other guy other than me.... I have a good chance with her, but i dont know what to tell him..... any advice?

• Author
ahmedelsaka

didnt get you there....? can you be a little more specific?