Reconnecting With My Friend

thatmusicdude

thatmusicdude

Many of you read my post before about my best friend and I have more questions for you. She keeps telling me things will get better between us but I still do not see any results from her side. Sometimes I think the best thing is to just leave her alone.

The problem is that she wants help and I really want to help her. Yet she does not seem to be reaching out to me. I wish I could have back the friend I once did but it seems so apparent that this will never happen.

If she really wanted to fix things you would think she would have by now, but I just cannot understand what is going on.

If you did not read my earlier post here is the URL so that you can be brought up to speed. I could use all the help I can get.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t33496/

Derrick

Sometimes we grow and experience new things in life, sometimes we tend to wander in different ways and ideas as our friends. Therefore we grow apart. Sad as it maybe there are not to many people who have frineds that last a life time.

We tend to go off into different directions. If you can't convince your friend that she is going down the dead end road. Stay clear you don't want her to bring you down with her. I know some people would say that you have to stick with your friends through thick and thin but sometimes they just don't want your help, you can only be a support system for so long. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.