Are we becoming friends or is he starting to like me?

I've been friends with this guy for a little over a year now. Until recently our relationship with each other was basically a "hi" here and there, and if we had something to say on each other facebook we'd talk then.

Over the course of the past 2-3 weeks we've suddenly become pals (or at least i think so). We're having these lengthy conversations on either facebook or texting. We don't text everyday though, just when we have something to tell the other.

Now, i don't know too many guys to just randomly be all buddy buddy with me out of nowhere. I should also mention i have a boyfriend and he knows this. (i have no desire to cheat, i'm just curious on why the sudden desire to become pals)

So is he just wanting to be good friends all of a sudden or is he starting to like me?

whichwayisup

I wouldn't befriend this guy until you know if he's into you or not, since you have a boyfriend already.

Does he know of your bf? If not, you should casually mention to him "hey why don't you, me and (insert bf's name here) go for a drink sometime?" See how he reacts. By doing this, it's letting him know that you're not into him that way and only see him as a friend. It's also putting boundries in place so HE knows whats what.

• Author

Oh he knows i have one. We were planning on hanging out sometime this week with my bf. When i asked him about it he said it was fine if he came along.