is she a bitch?

I am a woman i have known her, this friend, for 15 years; we had alot in common. she can't keep a secret, doesn't always try, so i stopped confiding in her. ok

but when we went out for the day, on my birthday. she wore a low-cut top, and we got chatting to an artist in a studio, i was chatting to him, basically cuz i ike chatting and i know other artists

i left him my email in case he had exhibitions; in london, there are incidences of email up-dates giving invites to private art shows, my friend left her email too but also left her phone number, he didn't ring her but - was she bitchy or not, i think she was pushy and a bit bitchy

i have all but done with her, but what do you say? should i keep this friend?

I don't get what she did wrong... Unless this is just the last straw in a long line of infractions on her part on top of not being able to keep a secret.

So what, she wore a booby top and gave her number to someone. Did you like the guy? If so, did you let her know that?

• Author
I don't get what she did wrong... Unless this is just the last straw in a long line of infractions on her part on top of not being able to keep a secret.

So what, she wore a booby top and gave her number to someone. Did you like the guy? If so, did you let her know that?

no didn't like him that way, but the infraction of gossipping (but she keeps her own secrets) and now this...not looking forward to hanging out with her