Is it wrote fighting for or should I forget her

This girl I've been close friends with for almost 2 years randomly texted me (at 2am) that she now has a bf. We have kissed before (she has also stayed at my house ect) and she has also lied to me about having a boyfriend before but this time she told me she doesn't want me to talk to her anymore due to this bf.

She wont tell me anything about the guy (who he is, what he does, how they met, ect) and I did what she asked and backed off (even though I'm 95% sure she doesn't have one). The weird part is her close friends invited me to her surprise bday party and even though I couldn't make it a sent her a text message wishing her "happy birthday". She replies "why don't you stop contacting me"

The part that confuses me is why would her friends invited me if they knew about her bf and the sitiuation in general? Also why she reply to my bday text more than 27 hours later with that comment (if she really didn't want to talk to me why would she reply?)

whichwayisup

How she's handled this is REALLY rude!

A text at 2am to tell you this? WTF.

Delete her off of your facebook and block her. Block her number from you cell too.

She isn't worth fighting for. Friends don't treat eachother like that! She is not a true or real friend.

Yeah she sounds like a real jerk, and as much as you might want answers to your questions to help with the confusion, you're just going to need to move on without it. I used to be the type to fight for people and want to know what happened. These days, if someone has the nerve to say something like "why don't you stop contacting me", well hell, your wish is my command, and I disappear.

It is NOT worth trying to explain to her now, but had I been in your shoes regarding that birthday text and her resulting response, I just would have said "sorry it was a bit confusing because your friends had actually invited me. I couldn't make it anyway so I settled for sending a text. Maybe you should let your friends know I'm not welcome anymore". But let me state it again, thanks to her rudeness, this is not something you should bother trying to explain now.

Whether her boyfriend is real or made up, life is short and you should pay attention to people who do want you around. Whatever is currently going on in her life (or in her head), let her rude a** exit your life as she wishes.