how to overcome shyness to interact with my friends

im havin trouble overcomin my shyness in general but i want to overcome it especially so i can interact wit my friends alot more.

i am quite a shy person neway but recently i have grown out of my shell and am quite outgoing with my friends in school.however,since i go to a all boys school i have had litttle experience with girls until recently.

can neone suggest ways in which i can overcome such shyness with my lady-friends(btw,they are just friends and i have no love interest involved here) and developed great friendships with them?

any help apprecaited thx mikey uongo.

Shyness is tough....I know. But try to just relax and not worry. Even if you aren't interested in them, it can still be tough to talk to girls if you focus so much on the fact that they're girls. The thing I like most about the guy friends that I have is that they don't act all that much differently around me than they would around their guy friends. That's what I want out of friends--for them to just be who they are. I know it probably sounds cheesy, but just relax and be who you are. If you find you have trouble starting conversations, think of questions you can ask them to get to know more about them. After all, if what you want is to develope friendships, the key will be getting to know who they are and vice versa. I've always found that just asking generic questions about who they are and what they like, etc. is a great way to get things started. It lets them know you're interested in getting to know them.

Hope that helps!