My friend gets mad to easily.

advicegirl

I have this friend and she says alot of things about other people and she will say not very nice things to you but if you say one little thing to her she gets mad at you and won't talk to you. I try talking to her and I don't know what to do anymore. Even if you say like do u like that guy she totally throws a fit. Please, please, I need some advice.

advicegirl ( jennifer)

I wonder if she is always that way or if it's just on occasion or what. If she is always that way it may be time to distance yourself from her. When someone is like that to me I get away from them for awhile and talk to others who are more reasonable. Sometimes people have conflicting personaliities, too, and they just aren't made for each other. I don't know if that is the case. The only other thing I can think of is telling her how she is acting and how it makes you feel. Don't know if it will work since she gets so upset so easily. She may have an emotional problem, too, and need professional help. Just throwing some ideas your way, trying to help. Best wishes to you. :)