LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Extremely long rant

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th November 2011, 3:12 AM   #16
Established Member

Obviously I was referring to that weird person who thought it necessary to inform us that they should be in bed rather than on facebook.
Pompom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2012, 8:29 AM   #17
Established Member

I no longer feel bad about having said these things because any doubt I had about their fairness, went up in smoke a few days ago, when he decided to call me disgusting and unrespectable and there was the word "whore" flashing between the lines, because I didn't struggle pointlessly when a sex-predator cab driver gave me the choice between giving him a handjob, and struggling and risking an accident or worse assault (he was speeding through pouring rain and twice my size, do the math).

I responded to him condemning his attitude but not getting out of line. Now he's sulking as if I am the villain here. What, did I wrong him, the poor rapist defender?

So I just told him, and myself:

I did tell you that, after your semi-medieval outburst on Skype, nothing you cannot say without hiding behind a screen can possibly be worth reading or hearing.
I deleted your SMS and your eMail without opening them, and ignored your message on Skype, as I will with whatever else you send. It takes a tiny man to first insult and hurt people for no valid reason, then to lack the guts of telling whatever he may have to say for himself to their face. Act like half the hero you pretend-play to be. After all, I am part of the Israeli, the Jewish people, you claim to love so much and want to defend. At least face them with the guts you need to fire a rifle one day when you cannot even talk to them respectfully.

Just remember, or, for starters, realize, that I didn't wrong you, neither by foolishly confiding in you, nor by condemning your attitude in my letter.
I have meanwhile spoken to a bunch of people, psychologists, social workers, rabbis, random uninvolved people, and close friends and family, without dropping your name (some guessed), about the things you said about that taxi incident - I did no paraphrasing but instead copypaste-quoted, merely changing names - but also mentioned your history of fist-clenching, blame-shifting and quick anger and judgement, and they all agree that I should not associate with you, because the occasional niceness does not provide a free pass to be abusive to this extent. Actually, deliberately switching between extremely nice and unspeakable ******* without warning, is called emotional abuse.
They confirmed something I've tried to suppress for months now, and after your unspeakable words on Skype which - considering your history of judging and belitteling people when it comes to all things sexual (not your field of expertise but you'll still lecture others on it) - you must have meant at least two thirds of, I find myself not liking or caring about any part of you any longer, except for my USB stick I would like to have back in one piece.

I do advise you not to go around ****-talking me as some raving lunatic like you did with the bruise thing (unlike you I didn't put your NAME anywhere) since there is no reason, yet a legal aftermath for that in case I get wind of it. And believe me, I do. Just do what I'll do: Stay away from me, don't talk to me unless you got any valid excuse for your behavior I should hear, and don't talk about me. A whore who lets herself be assaulted, shouldn't be worth it anyway.

Your attitude has shocked and disgusted me to the core and the thought of how little you must have thought of me to begin with while grinning outwardly, in order to say and feel the awful things you did on more than one occasion, creeps me out considering you were in my house and I trusted you with things I tell no one. Needless to say, I don't plan on forgiving you, but I also won't mourn our friendship since in retrospect, it sends shudders down my spine. Except for a few honest mistakes as we all make and unfairly but honestly thinking you gave me that bruise, I've been nothing but good to you whereas you decided to make a huge problem out of things most of which had nothing to do with you: My past, the teen mom story, a racist remark, the AC/wall, the cab driver. So nope, I'm not doing this to myself any longer. I did nothing to be targeted by your hostilities, so I will not expose myself to them anymore. I owe you nothing, I have nothing to feel bad about.

By the way, you once told me to read Bible verses, right after you had thrown an hour-long hissy fit worthy of a kindergardener because I'd said something arguably racist about people and a situation you knew very little about. Here's one that immediately made me laugh since you could not have wanted me to read that:

"Do not associate with a man given to anger;
Or go with a hot-tempered man,
Or you will learn his ways[
And find a snare for yourself."
Proverbs 22:24-25

So this chapter of my life is closed. If he approaches me in class and I don't feel an apology coming, I WILL however get a restraining order on his pretty face, since I sincerely believe his twitching fists and attitude toward sex crimes, represent a real threat on the long run.
Old 8th January 2012, 10:23 PM   #18
Established Member

Good for you.

This guy sounds like a douche.
SpiralOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2012, 12:12 PM   #19
Established Member

Oh wow, haven't been on for a while. Goes to show I have been grief-free since then. Indeed SpiralOut, it's a breather! In the beginning I thought I'd miss his friendship, but as sweet and caring as he may have been at times, I have discovered things he said about me behind my back as early as last summer, so I guess most niceties were just his religious duty of being compassionate... So off I go, and glad we ruined our friendship before it became something harder to get out of.