Being Ignored

Drew23

I have been friends with this girl for over 5 years now. We are the same age and go to different colleges. We are best friends and very close to each other. Her and I both love each other, but it's hard to tell if it's friend love or something more. We talk and hang out whenever we can, but sometimes when I text her, chat her on Facebook, or even hang out in person, she tends to ignore me for no reason. I'm really confused by this. She always says how I'm a great person, she's so glad I'm in her life, and that she loves me and always will. I don't understand why she ignores me and sometimes it goes on for a few days. If anyone has answers to this please help!!

I have been friends with this girl for over 5 years now. We are the same age and go to different colleges. We are best friends and very close to each other. Her and I both love each other, but it's hard to tell if it's friend love or something more. We talk and hang out whenever we can, but sometimes when I text her, chat her on Facebook, or even hang out in person, she tends to ignore me for no reason. I'm really confused by this. She always says how I'm a great person, she's so glad I'm in her life, and that she loves me and always will. I don't understand why she ignores me and sometimes it goes on for a few days. If anyone has answers to this please help!!

Yeah, I've had friends like this. She wants to be your friend when she feels like it. But I'm guessing if you ignored her back, she'd be upset with you.

Ask yourself: Is she the type of friend who'll go out of her way for you? Does she ever ask or talk to you about your problems? Is she willing to go or do things that you want to do? If this friendship is all about her, then she's not really your friend.

You have to understand him also. Just continue communicating with him and you will find the reason. We can't get ahead of our self here, if you want to know the main reason you can approach him.

I'm in a similar situation. But it's possible your friend may be going through some things in her life and may just simply dissapear for days on end, recover, and then come back to see how you are. That's what the deal seems to be on my end-she's the same way. Hopefully, things will turn out for the best :)

I don't understand why she ignores me and sometimes it goes on for a few days. If anyone has answers to this please help!!

It's because she is selfish and only cares about herself. It is hard for you because you have more than friend feelings. She doesn't.

I have a "friend" like that. It is always blah, blah, blah, about herself but she couldn't care less about me or my life. All I am is a sounding board to her.

My suggestion is to disappear and ignore her for a couple months. Let her see what she is missing. Then watch to see if she fights to get you back as a friend.

• 1 month later...
I have been friends with this girl for over 5 years now. We are the same age and go to different colleges. We are best friends and very close to each other. Her and I both love each other, but it's hard to tell if it's friend love or something more. We talk and hang out whenever we can, but sometimes when I text her, chat her on Facebook, home energy monitor or even hang out in person, she tends to ignore me for no reason. I'm really confused by this. She always says how I'm a great person, she's so glad I'm in her life, and that she loves me and always will. I don't understand why she ignores me and sometimes it goes on for a few days. If anyone has answers to this please help!!

Any update about the decision you've, we are glad to here that.