LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Bestfriend Problems

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Old 13th June 2011, 10:46 PM   #1

Bestfriend Problems

Hi. Ok so I only have a few (like 3) really close friends (only friends really), best friends, and for 3 years now we have been inseparable. However, in the last 5 or 6 months I feel we have been slowly drifting apart. Why?, I'm not sure. I mean they never call me and ask me to do stuff and I do not want to be the one who always ask's them, so I wait. They never call me or talk to me anymore either, unless I text/call them first and keep the convo going. Also they always have sleep overs at friend 1's house (which I can not go to) and then later on they talk about how much fun they had and have all of these inside jokes and stories to talk about (I am completely lost when they do). Friend 1 even said even though they wanted me to come over, they were glad I didn't (they usually invite boys to it). But i don't understand this because friend 2 doesn't have a guy "friend" to spend the evening with and they say nothing to her. I'm not really sure why they act this way or if I'm just crazy and reading to much into it. Please help, am I crazy or is this normal or common in friendships?
casper011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2011, 10:54 PM   #2
Established Member

Relationships require communication, and if you are unwilling to express your concerns, then the friendship is over.
Datura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 4:48 PM   #3

friendly your relationship needs communication if the communication is gone .. went for all your friendship or just have more free time at all to be back and be united again ..