Do i contact him?

Hi all,

So, i have a friend, we've been chatting online for a year and a half. Get on really well, rarely disagree(i think 3 times in all that time!). We're supposed to be going on holiday next week:P (we've not met before).

Anyway, chatting to him this morning, and he starts taking longer and longer to reply. I start getting a little annoyed, (i have other things i could be getting on with) and ask if he's busy and he replies he's chatting to another friend (started up this convo after me chatting with him), so i sorta say, it's a bit annoying having to wait so long for a reply. We were chatting on messenger, and he starts taking longer and longer to reply. I'm like okkkk, that's starting to irritate me a bit, mainly cos I've got a busy day, loads to do and sort out, so i'm like hey dude, u busy or something, and he's like, i'm talking to his other friend, so i'm like okkkk, so u started a convo with me, and now ur taking agesssss to answer whilst i'm sat here like a lemon! lol. I dunno, i just felt a bit like . . unimportant i guess and like, ok so i'll just sit around and wait for u to answer then - don't mind me!!.

So anyway, i guess i kinda said that to him lol, he got angry, and then didn't reply again, so i'm like 'u not talking to me now?', and he played the whole 'I'm thinking' card!!

Like why the hell do guys do that??!! lol

So anyway, i just said 'i'll be around if u wanna message or text me, but i'm going'. So i did!

Do you think i'm being a bit sensitive??! I feel really upset now . . can u tell by all the writing?!

But i guess i kind of felt it was a bit of a lack of respect for me, and i don't mean that in a big headed way, i'm sooo not, but come on, if you're talking with someone would u just go off and talk to someone else mid convo and just leave them hanging on?!

What do you guys think? What should I do? I'd like some perspective on what to do. Should i contact him first? Or not. . .

I'm thinking not, but he's supposed to be flying here this week. . . i'm now really anxious about how this could all unfold:(

Please help!