Hello I am new here

Lots0fLove

Hello friends of Love Shack, I was researching a forum where I can express myself and my issue's with Love, Love Lost, Dating etc and I stumbled Across this one I see it is very active and that intrigues me. A little about myself My name is Maria I was born and Raised in New York I am 23yrs of age I still live home with my Mother and I have two adorable Yorkie's. I am a very open minded person with a lot of passion for anything I put my heart into I love to love and be loved " dont we all " hehe I am very free spirited and I love nature, art, god, friends, crafting, concerts, broadway shows and so much more. I recently got over a break up in August and I have not yet gotten over it there is more to it but I guess I will post in another thread. Please request me as a friend if u like I love making friends honest friends people who aren't there to tare u apart which is very hard to come by. Well thank you for reading my intro take care xoxo Maria

Hey I am new too!

I guess I will add you as a friend, I think this site is awesome, and I for sure have some wisdom but we all know how the internet is compared to the outside world life... its different.

My question to you Maria, do you find the friendships online are possibly better, albeit different. For me, especially when it comes to woman friends that I know in the other world, creating and maintaining friendships without physicality or acting on turning it in to a romantic thing, its friggin tough.

Do you find being just friends with a man ur attracted in to be rather tricky? I sure as hell do!

awww well, Cheers to the internet, a world where all people can be friends, rather opinionated ones like myself, but friends nonetheless!

I am new too..weird place to chat about personal issues..but where else can one go..I am Marion, and I live in BC Canada..Have 2 dogs and a cat oh and a husband, or is it a roommate..dunno anymore lol