Me and my friend make fun of exes dog, shes only mad at me. Why?

I dont know if its the right place, but I was just wondering if anyone can tell how she feels about me from this, cuz im not sure:

So, my girlfriend broke up with me last night. She still wants to be friends though. Before this, she used to like my best friend, but he didnt like her back and told her he didnt, and never will. But he picks on her chu-wawa all the time. My friend tells her that her dog is ugly. She says no hes not ugly not in a sort of tone taking shock and humor when my friend said it. So today i sent her a pictuve that looked like her dog, and now shes mad at me. My friend does it all the time, and she wont talk to me now.

This happened in a 3-way call on skype. Ill see if i can somehow show te picture i sent

Edit: whes she saw it, she said she was never talking to ma again, this text conversation followed:

me: im sorry

me: ir was only a joke

me: Im sorry It was please

her: well im not mad i just don't wanna talk now

me: oh. im sorry if it bothered you

her: it happens

me: I wasnt insulting it, it just looked like him, and cameron does it so much more

her: its ok it doesn't matter

me: sorry

her: its ok

me: ok

Edited by crawkz
BellaBellaBella

She isn't talking to you because of the dog. She isn't talking to you because you broke up and then you made a joke about the dog when she was senstitive. Not a smart move. Send her a sincere apology about being insenstive at a bad time about the dog and leave it be.

• Author

just did, thanks. apparently she ****ed someone tonight, a day after she left me. we live far away, and she wanted sex. So did I, bit i didnt leave her to do so. she came back with

"i have feelings u know. i know it hurts u. but we were freakin laying in my bed"...cant belive her

just did, thanks. apparently she ****ed someone tonight, a day after she left me. we live far away, and she wanted sex. So did I, bit i didnt leave her to do so. she came back with

"i have feelings u know. i know it hurts u. but we were freakin laying in my bed"...cant belive her

Wow. Talk about sticking the knife in and twisting it. There was no reason for her to tell you that. She just wanted to hurt you.

Besides, you had every right to make fun of her dog. Chihuahuas are just plain ugly...and they stink. haha!

• Author
Wow. Talk about sticking the knife in and twisting it. There was no reason for her to tell you that. She just wanted to hurt you.

Besides, you had every right to make fun of her dog. Chihuahuas are just plain ugly...and they stink. haha!

If only i knew more people like you. She did also menchine she felt really happy after it, but now no emotion. i hope she realises what she is

Edited by crawkz
She's into your friend- and that's been her agenda all along! How can you not see this?

I agree. Think it might be best for you to try and move on, she would only tell you about sleeping with someone else to purposely hurt you.