I did something stupid

whichwayisup

A friend of mine did something (not sure if it was on purpose or if it was a joke/prank) to piss me off and now that Xmas is over, it's on my mind. Stupid me, did a draft email (but hit reply thinking I wouldn't send the email ofcourse, that I would just delete it right after) wrote out some stuff, venting ofcourse.. I have NO idea wtf I hit, didn't mean to, next thing I know, the f&*ken email has flown off my page! I SENT IT but totally didn't mean to. F*(K!!!!

It's kind of funny, but it's not. I dunno what to do. :eek:

Lesson learned though, ALWAYS delete the email address or don't fill in the TO: line.

That sucks. I've written lots of emails that I never sent. But I always freak out a bit when I delete the message. I check the sent items just to make sure.

Hopefully the friend will understand.

I cut and pasted the wrong email address ( it was too fast and too late when I hit send and noticed it achg@#@ ) But it went to someone it should not have gone to...lets just say that...:p

Oh No!

I'm glad you got it straightened out with her.

I've done this before- I was organizing a meeting between two friends and myself and one friend was being super unreasonable. I sent a ranting e-mail about the problem girl to the problem girl, instead of the friend it was intended for.

I felt like a total bitch- but it just forced me to be honest that she was being a pain in the ass.:o

Maybe it was a good thing you sent it! I'm glad it worked out and she apologized!

• Author
whichwayisup

I am better now, but the past few months alot has been going on, the death of a friend of mine, a week before Xmas, amongst some other things, so I wasn't in the mood for a prank... She knows this now! Thanks D!