Think I finally made a connection with somone

matt87

basically I think I may have a freind at uni, instead of an associate.. we were texting each other most of saturday and monday night.. and well he wants to meet again tomorrow to go for a drink.. so am hoping it goes werll.. I know him from uni, and we met there about 5 weeks ago.. we are two different people, but we have quite alot in common..

by the way we both male

Good for you. Making friends is sometimes difficult but essential. Away at uni I'm sure you have felt somewhat alone and this a great step for you.

• Author
Good for you. Making friends is sometimes difficult but essential. Away at uni I'm sure you have felt somewhat alone and this a great step for you.

yep It does get quite lonely at times, but it be nice to be spending it with sumone

Methamorphisis79

happy to hear that. make sure in the future you have your friend to try include you in stuff he's doing/attending so you meet the rest of his social circle, then you will have more people to talk to.

• Author
happy to hear that. make sure in the future you have your friend to try include you in stuff he's doing/attending so you meet the rest of his social circle, then you will have more people to talk to.

cheers :) Yep I met some of his socail circle on monday. The seem really nice

• Author
honey, this is FANTASTIC news! Now, y'all both behave yourselves, you hear?

:lmao:

thanks :) yep we behaved ourselfs.. gonna see them again on friday

Matt, that's awesome. I knew you would find someone. Hopefully he'll introduce you to his circle of friends as well.

• Author
Matt, that's awesome. I knew you would find someone. Hopefully he'll introduce you to his circle of friends as well.

:) thanks

yep I saw some of them on monday, and gonna see them again on friday.. it should be good :D

hope all is well with you