Does she likes me?

ToShyToTellMyNick

ToShyToTellMyNick

There's a girl on my class we've been friends for 2 months now, we hanged out a couple of times. I would like to know if she likes me.

We chat every day most of the time for several hours, while chatting we tallk about everything, and very often about sexual stuff like past experiences and such. Also we're allways joking about having sex (Not like "Let's have sex. LOL") But.. well it's hard to explain. But in the other hand she tells me about other boys, if she makes out with some1 and stuff... I do tell her about that too... The last time we hangd out together (with some other common friends) we had a few drinks and she was a bit tipsy, she asked me to hold her while we were wallking, then she asked me to gave her a piggy back ride (wich I did till my pants started to fall). So I don't know what to think... Also I think I screwed up, because as stupid as I'm I told her about being just friends. So... Help me out!

Dont keep playing it, shes never going to like you, unless she sees other girls all over you. The only way to get out of the friendzone is to either cut her off completely, or she has to see that you have qualities that other women want. They are competitive that way.

Yes. You never spill your guts about your feelings until you are already involved. Now forget about her, and keep fooling around with those other girls. She might come around, but only when she sees youre desireble. Dont count on it though.

• Author
ToShyToTellMyNick

I think shes just that kind of girl that I'm tired of... The same 1 night stand girl, but the problem is that I got to know her pretty well. Yesterday we were hanging out together with a couple of friends and she was the only girl, we had some drinks, she smoked some weed (I don't do drugs) and she was so vulnerable... but a few hours before the party she asked me to take care of her and don't let her do anything stupid... and thats what I did, still, she made out with a guy in the 2 minutes I left to buy some beers =/. So I think she is kinda whorish =/. I don't know what to think rlly...

NatashaCorrella

:bunny:I am new here and I am working on a website mexicanloving.com . So I have a advice that to know a person well talk to her/him and explore its nature.