bad thoughts

unsure

Do people continue to go after another when they know that there si no chance?

I have a friend and my ex is right into her, anyways he knows that she is in a relationship but he still somewhat tries to go after her, I am not to sure of her responces to him, I know when we are all together that she is not into it, but I found out that she is caling him, the other night we all went out and I ended up at his pace and we has sex, well the next day I told her nothing happened between us and I guess that he said the same thing, he said the he said it because thats what I said, anyways I told her the truth when I was not at work and then she called him and said I thought that you did not have sex with her... I am questioning that? why would she call him and ask him that? why would she be calling him at all if she si not interested. I have knowen her for many years. But I also moved away for a long time and it feels like I do not know her anymore other wise i do not think that i would be questioning this at all.

any help, yes i tlaked to her and she said NO WAY and stuff like that.

ThisGirlNameKD

The question you need to ask is why is what's going on or not going on between them bothering you? Why does it matter to you?

I had a friend that I really liked, and he liked me too, but it just didn't work for us. Time went by and he eventually became interested in my sister. I actually could see them being a better match than me and him, and I was all for it. And I hurt just as much as her when they eventually broke up. And although they broke up, he and I are still good friends. Now I'm not saying if your ex want to get with your sibling or friend that that's a good thing. That all depends on you.

The point is, when he expressed interest in her, it didn't bother me because I was totally over him in that way. It doesn't seem like you're over your ex because you're still having sex with him. That was not a good move with you knowing he's into someone else. Why would you have sex with him after knowing he was into someone else? That just makes a bigger mess of things, because him sleeping with you would not necessarily change the way he feels about her. If this guy is going to be your ex, he's going to have to be your ex all the way. You can still be friends, but you have to let go the sex go.