Think I'm messing up

wierdmunky

I have got in "trouble" twice this month with friends (guys) of my friends (girls) talking to me and hanging out. I'm starting to think that doing that is no longer an option. My best friend's really good guy friend asked me out to eat and a movie, which I realize now is a total date, but he didn't make it out to be that way, and I was clueless to think he even liked me. I would never think that he would anyway since we're both close to my girlfriend. I even asked if she was coming and he replied with a "I haven't gotten to it". It was completely casual and just friendly, but we rented a movie just friends again us two, and he said he liked me, I said we're not going to do anything about it once I realized what situation I was in, and we haven't talked since.

My other gf is slightly mad at me because her really good guy friend had called her out on some things he wasn't too happy about (her partying and thinking she might play his friend). She told me they weren't friend's anymore, and doesn't want me to talk to her guy friend which is fine, but she thinks he has a thing for me too, and is angry that he might like me more than her or something, and until he apologizes that I shouldn't respond to any of his msgs. Me and that guy have never hung out or traded numbers.

Are there rules to talking to friend's friends? We don't talk on the phone, we just talk online like on facebook whenever were not busy. I'm starting to think online chats are more meaninguful?