Is it me or him with the problems

Hi im being made to feel bad by so called mate and was wanting an opinion on it. Basically was friends with a guy for over a year when he started having problems with his mrs he started trying it on with me and so i developed feelings for him. Nothing happened (even though i wanted them to but knew it was wrong). Anyway he started being off didnt know why till he told me he met some other girl

I felt dead hurt at time so confronted him about what he did which he totally denied but made out we could still be friends even though it has been slightly awkward. Anwyay we met up once since and it wasn’t the most comfortable well not like it was anyway and he told me to email him in work and hed reply which he did

But since he saw me in tescos and introduced me to his new gf he hasn’t been replying and has been kinda off with me . He phoned me last week but think its only cause i sent him a text saying to keep in touch. All i email him is hi there how is u - how is that nasty? He said wed speak soon yet i emailed him this week yet again no reply?!!!

I just feel im being made to feel crap at mo as hes supposed to be a friend - we used to be very close and feel ignored and like he doesnt want to tlak to me

You with problems. Just because you were close at one time doesn't mean you have to be close for the rest of your lives. He's changed for the wrost you still want to be associated with someone like that? I'd deem that as you're the one with problems- though he's got a few too.