Why?

LoveDestroys

Why does love always end up badly with me?

I've fallen in love with just about everyone wrong for me.

I know this sounds like a 'My life sucks' kinda thing.

But I need advice on a current situation. Me and this girl I've known for around a year. We share the bus home. We talk for an hour or so(That's when we reach her stop and I get all sad)

I told her what I felt like a year ago, and she gave me a let's be friends kinda thing. She keeps giving me signals. She smiles a lot when she's with me, pays me some special attention etc. There's just this... chemistry between us.

She has a great personality, great looks, great... EVERYTHING.

I know they say nobody is perfect, but Lord, she is in my eyes.

It's really sad when she doesn't notice it.

I know I sound obsessed etc. I'm just so annoyed that she still goes for jerks that cheat on her.

When she stares at me, it takes all my will just to make sure I stay still.

There are so many signals, but I don't want to make a move and potentially ruin what we have. But the romantic tension between us is just unbearable. For me. 3: I'm dying because of it.

I know I should break the whole thing off and forget, but I can't. She's one of my good friends turned love interest.

I know it's not lust etc because while most kids are all 'Imagine having sex with her' I don't find the thought to be the ultimate sensation. TBH, if that's it that's just lust. Just the fact that we would be together would be heaven.

What should I do?

LD,

ask her out,

if she says yes, great,

if she says no, then its status quo,

you have nothing to loose,

just time it when you both are alone,

that way you can both be honest with each other without any peer presure around,

g....