my friend isnt himself

Last time I spoke with my friend was in May.He said he was going on vacation for a month.But its been longer then that.I tried emailing him cause I got worried and its not like him to not respond,I tried emailing him again this week,he still hasnt replied back.Last night ,I saw him online,then started talking to him,like I normally do and he did not answer me,this is really strange.Then he was online again today ,I said hi ,he still didnt say anything.I really do hope hes back to himself soon cause im worried.

See him in person. Maybe something happened with him and he does not feel comfortable talking right now.

Why are you worried? Have you met him in person?

This may be his way of ending the r/s. Many guys turn away without any explanations.

Don't contact him. If he needs his own personal time for whatever reason than let him have that. When he is ready to talk he will. Don't force him. It will only make him withdrawal or come back with a snappy attitude.

If you don't hear from him in a couple weeks, email him and let him know that you wont attempt to contact him any further unless you hear from him.