Ignoring My Texts, Not Talking?? Husband to Blame?

Mary Shadows

I met my friend, (that's what I consider her, just my friend) at work about a year ago, she betrayed me once already, but I forgave her because of the fact that she's not from this country so I thought hey, she might not of understood that you can't tell secrets that was said only between us. Well I recently spent a lot of time at her house for a visit. She has a husband who dosen't like me, for some reason or another, (oh because he felt like I just came there to get in his way) bastard he is..anyways..for the past three days, she has not been talking to me at all, I've sent her numerous texts, and messages, and I have only got one reply back. Do you think her husbands ways are wearing off on her, cuz she has been acting weird. Also, I let the fact slide a lot that she isn't from here, and when I speak sometimes she dosen't understand what I'm saying and thinks it's all bad, and then gets mad over nothing..and she dosen't stick up for herself, nor make her of decisions, and she's easily swayed, and that makes me think that her dumb bastard of a husband is telling her not to talk to me anymore. She also dosen't keep secrets, and she tells people everything, in which I've learned the hard way, basically I don't trust her, but what kind of frienship is that? Is this my fault, should I break it off with her? It makes this hard as well, cause I help her with a lot, and I feel like she only takes and takes from me.:eek: