Chinese Romance

Zach_55

I know a lot of other races that are more beautiful, honest, industrious, loyal and the whole works. I guess you're lucky to find a Chinese girl as such because some of the ones I know are back-stabbers. Then again, you can find that in other races too.

I work with a Chinese man, great guy and super nice! I agree, great group of people, and SMART (it's not just a stereotype)!

I know a lot of other races that are more beautiful, honest, industrious, loyal and the whole works. I guess you're lucky to find a Chinese girl as such because some of the ones I know are back-stabbers. Then again, you can find that in other races too.

Are you aware of what you sound like?

One person shares their appreciation of a certain race, not to the exclusion of others mind you, and you come in saying you can think of tons of better races?

Then you try to soften your statement by saying that at least you are aware that other races have bad people. Well that doesn't negate the fact that you appear to think that Chinese people as a whole are not that great. I would not have figured you for a bigot.