demanding girl friend meeting laid back boyfriend bad idea?

I think im about to make a huuuge mistake. I have a friend, who although is an amazing friend, when it comes to guys, she's ridiculously demanding. They MUST ALWAYS be the perfect gentlemen, if one she might be dating says he'll call at 630 and calls at 636, she will not go out with him...ever.

Im the complete opposite. Im very laid back, compromise with my guy, and generally am able to, although not always get what i want, i do get what i need.

So tonight, my demanding girl friend is about to meet my new boyfriend and his friend.

And we're already started on the wrong foot. First shes' complaining that the date is too early and she will be getting here half an hour later. (I had to put my foot down and say if she did, she might as well go right back home, thats just plain rude). Then she demanded that we should go out dancing instead of going for drinks as me and my boyfriend had already planned. I said no to that too. Then she was scandalized that we were going to drive over to my bfs place and go from there. She said that the men are supposed to pick the women up, and i shouldnt have it any other way. Again, i said i already has it planned that way, and that i was gonna be DD so i would be driving back, so it made sense for us to go pick them up instead. My bf is driving over there and ill be driving back.

Then she got mad because i sad i wasnt gonna be drinking much. I told her i had to drive in the morning for two hours and couldnt be drunk, and she said she had to drive home too, but she wanted me to drink...at that point I said she was complaining too much and she needed to stop. She said she's just pissy and that maybe we shouldnt talk anymore.

Now im wondering if this is going to be a total disaster....i want them to get along but as i said im very laid back and i know she doesnt agree with it so i dont want her making faces and just killing it for all of us.

SHould i just tell her the date got cancelled? well, thats too obvious, but i honestly dont know what to do! ANy suggestions really really really appreciated