LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Friendship

Limiting contact with old friends

Friendship Having issues with a friend? Get it off your chest!

Old 4th July 2007, 1:25 AM   #1

Limiting contact with old friends

I recently met up with some old friends who I haven't seen in years. I gotta be honest I really don't want to go back to hanging out with them, but I want to get back into surfing and they're the only one's I feel right riding with.

I think they're cool while we're riding, but afterwards when we're hanging out I feel like I'm back in high school. I want to keep in touch but I only want to be there for the actual surfing, not for hanging out. I can barely take the drive there with them. Thought about driving alone and meeting but then it's like what's the point, might as well go alone.

Any advice? Thanks
0217174 is offline   Reply With Quote